Curbside Pickup Available – How It Works
Curbside Service – Contactless curbside pickup procedures, allowing patrons to get books and DVDs without entering the library, will continue to be available for the time being.
While deliveries of items between libraries is suspended, we have a special dedicated StarCat online catalog page for Cuba patrons that is limited to items owned by Cuba Library. We encourage you to use this link https://starcat.stls.org/client/en_US/cuba/? to search the online catalog and place holds for items. If you would prefer, you can also call us at 585-968-1668 or email email@example.com to request items. Pickup is available Monday – Thursday 10 am – 5:30 pm & Saturday 10 am – 2:30 pm. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you are curious about what new books we have available, check out the new book pages here on the website. A list of new adult materials can be found at http://cubalibrary.org/our-collection/new-adult-titles/, while new kids & teens books can be found at http://cubalibrary.org/just-for-kids-and-…/new-youth-titles/
How to pick up your holds from Cuba Library
- Place your hold in our online catalog if possible. You may also call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance placing holds.
- Wait to receive a phone call confirming your hold is ready for pick up before coming to the library. If you receive email notices, please wait for staff to call before coming to the library to pick up your items.
- Arrive at the library – please follow the instructions on sign out front.
- Call the phone number listed on the sign at the library.
- Have your library card number ready when you call
- Please wait in your vehicle while we verify your card number.
- Staff will place your items on the table outside the library’s main entrance.
- To respect the library’s social distancing policy and a zero contact pick-up, please wait until staff leaves the table to approach.
- If you have any questions about the process, please call the library.